The information on this Web site, including without limitation all design, text, images, white papers, press releases, and other information, is protected under United States and other copyright laws and is owned by Moseley Architects P.C. (referred to as Moseley Architects) or used under license from the copyright owner. The information may not, except under written license, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without prior written consent of Moseley Architects, except to the extent that such use is authorized under the United States copyright laws. Trademarks, logos, images, and service marks used on this site are the property of Moseley Architects and may not be used without permission from Moseley Architects and then only with proper written consent. The information and materials on this web site are for informational purposes only, and are for personal use of user only.
Use of Site
User is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the site, subject to and limited by the intellectual property rights of other persons and owners of the information included in this site. No right is granted to any other site, including any links, except as are granted by such other site or link and subject to terms for use of other sites. User may not:
- use the Moseley Architects site for any purpose that is prohibited by or violates any law or regulation;
- use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Moseley Architects site, any data or content found on or accessed through the Moseley Architects site, or any other Moseley Architects site information without prior express written consent of Moseley Architects;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Moseley Architects site that has not been intentionally made publicly available either by public display on the Moseley Architects site or through accessibility by a visible link on the Moseley Architects site;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to the Moseley Architects site or its content;
- violate the security of the Moseley Architects site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Moseley Architects site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with the Moseley Architects site, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise represent an affiliation with a person or entity;
- interfere with, attempt to interfere with or otherwise disrupt the proper working of the Moseley Architects site, any activities conducted on or through the Moseley Architects site or any servers or networks connected to the Moseley Architects site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Moseley Architects site;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of the Moseley Architects site, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Moseley Architects site or the infrastructure of the Moseley Architects site;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content of the Moseley Architects site;
- disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Moseley Architects site;
- use the Moseley Architects site to stalk or harass another;
- input, distribute, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of Moseley Architects, or constitutes junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or the like;
- input, distribute, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- input, distribute, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have the right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as bidding information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- input, distribute, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes or violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- input, distribute, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- input, distribute, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is harmful to minors.
Moseley Architects discourages you from sending or posting to this Web site any information that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. Please note that if you do send or post any such information or material, Moseley Architects will assume that it is not confidential. By sending or posting any information or material, you grant Moseley Architects an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute those materials or information, and you agree that Moseley Architects is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send or post for any purpose.
No Representations and Warranties. Moseley Architects grants to user only rights which Mosley Architects has. While Moseley Architects attempts to determine that only accurate and up-to-date information is presented on this Web site, Moseley Architects assumes no responsibility for, and makes no representations with respect to, the accuracy of any information presented here. Therefore, all materials and information are presented “AS IS,” and are subject to the following WAIVER OF LIABILITY – MOSELEY ARCHITECTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEEDS, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RELATING TO SUCH MATERIAL AND INFORMATION. THERE IS NO WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT, SHALL MOSELEY ARCHITECTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED, OR LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES.
Moseley Architects recognizes and respects the privacy of users of this Web site. When you choose to provide us with information about yourself, Moseley Architects will act in a responsible manner. Moseley Architects may store and disclose personal information as allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures that are necessary or advisable to (a) protect the rights, safety, or property of Moseley Architects or others and (b) conform to legal or regulatory requirements. Without your expressed approval, however, Moseley Architects will not trade, sell, or rent your personal information but may collect and/or provide aggregate statistics about its Web site and users to other parties. Moseley Architects has no intention of collecting any personal data from individuals under 13 years of age. When you view certain parts of the Web site, information may be stored on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and will permit tailoring of the Web site to better match your interests and/or preferences. This site, however, contains links to other Web sites and Moseley Architects does not control the privacy policies or other users of those sites. See Linking. This privacy statement only applies to information collected and maintained by Moseley Architects.